Tuesday 9 August 2011

Hubby

You don't know,
but every night, when i am locked in your tight hug,

i turn and stare at your face,,

studying it while you sleep,

and  i know without doubt that all your faces,
all the masks you has ever worn in your life,  
come out for me
and mine, for you.

You smile
and it is not perfect,
but i think it is.

You sing when you drive,
it's actually pretty rubbish,
but i smile.
every time
Its weird, roughly 4 yrs ago, we never knew that each other existed.

And now years on,
we still eat out of the same plate,
Drink out of the same cup,
Hold hands while we watch tv,
 laugh at the same things,
Think along the same lines.

Theres a natural-ness between us,
A familiarity like we have known each other all our lives.

Now, I don’t think I can do without u.

You cannot stand to see me upset,
Or not smiling.

You joke and play around like a little boy,
sometimes I find myself laughing so freely with u

If I am honest, I have never ever
Laughed like that in my whole life.

Not until I found u
   
When I’m cleaning up or about the house,
Or in the car with u,
Or at my parents house,
I can feel u watching me,  
Silently Making sure im ok, in ur own way,
loving me through those looks,
And I feel a huge cloak of security wrap over me.
knowingly or unknowingly, u are what i needed so badly

No comments:

Post a Comment