Wednesday 7 September 2011

Life's little pleasures

Arrived home after work last night to see hubby opening the mail, turns out he's overpaid his tax and is due a payment of £1,412.. get in!

''you know i'm so going to have to go shopping babes whohoo!'' i lean in for a cuddle and look up at him, he hugs me tight  ''no way hun, we can buy some new gates for the back garden or maybe a new bigger TV.''

Hmmm, i guess one of us has to be the sensible one. But we will see :)

On a more embarrasing note, took me ages to find a parking space outside work this morning, ive been driving for years but parallel parking is the bane of my life....hubby is gobsmacked at how god awful my parking is
''seriously, who the hell passed you ?! did you sleep with him or something?!'' is some of his standard comments.

Don't get me wrong, i can parallel park, when nobody is looking.

it's when theres a queue behind me and ppl around i cannot fit into the most spacious of spaces.

Ended up parking miles away from my office and had to run in the rain....resulting in my carefully done hair looking like i have not even run a brush through it.

Positive note, hmmmm, just grabbed a frozen yoghurt.....seriously yum....lifes little pleasures :)


No comments:

Post a Comment