Wednesday 7 September 2011

Perfect

Purusing through facebook during office hours (as you do), notice Twinnys put up some absolutely gorgeous pics of her little boy on there. Cue me going crazy and 'liking' and commenting on every pic.

all my sisters have their facebook albums filled with their gorgeous kids.....whereas mines are all social nights out and holidays, and acutely no kids,, except when im with my neices and nephews....makes me feel in limbo, superficial....just,, i dont knw..pointess.

Twinny and her little one came over my place over the weekend, i cannot begin to tell you how lovely that was, our home filled with the sound of a baby laughing, baby milk bottles on the table, blanket, toys, rattles strewn everywhere.

I took command, told Twinny to kick back and watch tv, whilst i got endless cuddles from the little one.
His countless smiles i like to believe was due to me babytalking away to him. I changed his nappy, fed him milk, rocked him to sleep.

I could see Hubby sat on one of our sofa's drinking a coke grinning at me, his gaze lasting longer than normal,

at one point i had laid the little one on the sofa to let him stretch and kick,
and i was in a state of complete bliss, throwing my head back laughing at the adorable faces the little one was making, letting him grip my finger and in awe of his every movement.

looking up happily mid laugh at hubby i see him gazing...almost wistfully,  at me and the little one,

he smiles, but its not his usual mega watt smile, and nods at me mouthing  'perfect'

No comments:

Post a Comment